Monday, January 13, 2014

HOLY LORD IT'S JANUARY!!!

Hello fellow grad students,
  I cant BELIEVE it's already January.  This semester has been very productive as far as my action research plan has gone.  We've almost stayed on schedule as far as meetings have gone.  We're receiving teacher feedback AND I took the advice of my genius classmates (yall) to begin our changes BEFORE school (I can't imagine what we'd have done if we didn't make that change...CHAOS!).  Our first 2 months of school brought forth the most stress and changes.  Now, we're definitely settled into place and we have big time changes from last year.  The changes have had a huge affect on our students, but also on our staff.  I already see places where we need to change some things that are not working during dismissal expectations, but other than a few hiccups, we've got a good flow. 

1 comment:

  1. What are some of the examples of the changes you see that should be made? :) Exciting that we are almost done! :)

    ReplyDelete