Sunday, August 11, 2013

Week 4 Thinking

This week's assignment left a lot of time for reflection about what I need to do as I think even deeper about my action research plan. I really enjoyed reading about the different strategies to use for sustaining improvement and I even decided that I want to add a nominal group meeting during my implementation of my plan (I'm sure I'll be writing about it on here afterwards!). My conference this week with my site supervisor was very beneficial as far as talking out what our goals are and what we want to see happen on our campus.  We both felt inspired, however.....I feel very overwhelmed about beginning this process.  I keep telling myself  "baby steps, Jennifer....baby steps...".  It's a very daunting task, but I need to remember that it's ok to change my thinking as I research, it's ok if something isn't working and I need to "revamp" or "modify".  We've set some big goals for our campus.....not unattainable.....but BIG. At this time, I have no revisions for my action research plan.  Give me about a week or two as we start school and I'm sure I'll be making revisions left and right....and that's ok!!

No comments:

Post a Comment